Prevention of COVID-19
CORONAVIRAL INFECTION COVID-19 is an acute respiratory viral infection, complications of which can include viral pneumonia, which can lead to life-threatening inflammatory lung disease or respiratory failure, with the risk of death.
The transmission of infection occurs by airborne droplets when sneezing or coughing from one person to another. Contact-household transmission is possible.
- increase in body temperature (usually 38-39 ° C);
- cough (dry or with little phlegm);
- feeling of tightness in the chest;
- shortness of breath;
- muscle and headache.
The disease can also begin with the appearance of loose stools, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite.
- wash your hands regularly with soap or an antiseptic;
- avoid close contact (less than 1 meter) with sick people who have a cough or high body temperature;
- try not to touch your nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands;
- when coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or bent elbow followed by mandatory handwashing;
- refrain from visiting crowded places during periods of mass illness.